Monday, April 19, 2010

Red Pill vs. Blue Pill

With my forthcoming graduation, i am faced with a Neo-Morpheous-esque red pill blue pill scenario with what i am going to do once i graduate.

For me this is what the pills represent...

Blue Pill: get a 9-5 job with some company, spend the next 40 years working my way up to as high a position i can reach in that company or another company, while builiding my 401k and preparing for retirement, while i work ill go back to school and get my masters and maybe my doctorate depending on if i want to become a CEO or something...basically join millions of people that follow that familiar path

Red Pill: Do what i love, travel, live life to the fullest, become successful in whatever i choose to do by creating my own path and doing it my way...

needless to say...im gonna swallow that Red Pill baby!!!!

Stay Unfluenced!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment